Assistance in registration of counters for light and water

Assistance in registration of counters for light and water, as well as the binding of personal accounts for utility bills to the bank account for automatic monthly debuting of the amount.

The conclusion of contracts for provision of public services on energy supply and water supply requires, at least, the knowledge of the Turkish language and certain  of time spending, as well as knowledge of the rules of the procedure itself.

What do you need for electricity?

To sign a Contract for electricity and watersupply, you need to go to the state companies “Tedaş” and “Asat”, having prepared a list of the following documents in advance:

  • Photocopy of passport of the owner;
  • Photocopy of the TAPU (certificate of ownership);
  • A photocopy of Iscan (this is a technical passport of an apartment);
  • A copy of the DASK policy (mandatory real estate insurance from earthquake);
  • The individual number of the taxpayer and its copy (is issued in the tax service of Alanya for 15-20 minutes);
  • The number of the electricity counter of a neighbor or the house itself, elevator.

After buying real estate in Turkey, the managers of our family company «DOM NA MORE» will by busy to conclude all these documents themaelves.

Contact us

Compare listings