EXCLUSIVE project in installment plan for 1 year Dimchay River, Alanya

  • €160,000
  • €320,000
Kestel

Details

Updated on March 14, 2023 at 2:51 pm
  • Property ID: 70344
  • Price: €160,000
  • Property Size: 57 150
  • Rooms: 1+1, 2+1, 2+1 dublex, 3+1 dublex, garden dublex
  • Bathroom: 0,1,2
  • Year Built: 2022-04-15
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: Under Construction
  • Furnished: Unfurnished
  • Distance to beach: 600m
  • Mountain View: Yes
  • Sea View: Yes
  • Nature View: Yes
  • Start Date: 2022-04-15
  • End Date: 2023-06-15

Description

Apartments in free installments for 1 year in the European district of Alanya – Kestel, on the Dimchay River, within walking distance from the sea.

Kestel district is a quiet and cozy area of ​​Alanya, located between the Tosmur and Mahmutlar districts, stretched along the sea for 3 km, has long been a favorite place for recreation and life of Europeans.

The city administration pays special attention to this area of ​​Alanya, so in recent years new good playgrounds, various parks, schools and universities, urban recreation areas have been built here. All construction plans are carefully developed in accordance with the pre-agreed development plan of the Kestel district: the maximum allowable height of the district’s houses is 5 floors and residential complexes can be built on only 30% of the built-up land area of ​​the project, the remaining 70% go under the infrastructure of the residential complex, the green territory of the residential complex, parking.

Thus, the Kestel area is unique in its kind due to low buildings, large garden areas, proximity to the sea, beautiful mountain scenery and proximity to two areas with an active urban infrastructure – the center of Alanya and Mahmutlar. The Dimchay River, equipped both by the city administration and private businesses in the form of barbecue areas, park and sports recreation areas, many cafes, restaurants and even water parks, has become a unique and favorite vacation spot for both local residents and vacationers! On a hot summer day, you will hardly find a place among this real cool paradise oasis!

It is here, on the Dimchay River itself, that a land plot is located on which a modern premium class project with the infrastructure of a 5* hotel will be erected!

The residential complex will consist of 2 blocks for 32 apartments of various layouts (1 + 1, 2 + 1, 2 + 1 dublex, 3 + 1 dublex), among which such sought-after garden dublex are now available for sale – two-level apartments with their own garden!

The infrastructure of the premium residential complex includes everything you need for relaxation and life on the all-inclusive basis of five-star hotels:

  • open pool
  • water slide
  • pool bar
  • fitness
  • sauna
  • playground
  • barbecue area
  • outdoor parking
  • security 24/7

The project will be commissioned in June 2023. For the entire period of construction, it is possible to buy an apartment by the sea in interest-free installments from the developer.

Owning apartments in a complex near the sea of ​​this level is always an advantage and a profitable investment! And buying at the construction stage is always a profitable investment in real estate, also by the sea!

You can put all the worries with the execution of the purchase and sale transaction, documents, highlighting of the apartment, further leasing and other wishes on the shoulders of the specialists of our company “Dom Na More”. Nothing is impossible for us!

We have already purchased our House on the Sea, now we will be happy to help you to find Your Home on the Sea!!

What's Nearby?

Food
Citirim Kestel (1.27 km)
Average 1 reviews
Galeria Gurme Restaurant (1.38 km)
Average 1 reviews
White in White Beach Club Restaurant (2.69 km)
Exceptional 2 reviews
Health & Medical
Alanya Devlet Hastanesi (3.57 km)
Exceptional 1 reviews
Mikail Hair Salon (6.05 km)
Poor 3 reviews
Telatiye Resort Hotel (14.13 km)
Poor 1 reviews
Restaurants
Citirim Kestel (1.27 km)
Average 1 reviews
Galeria Gurme Restaurant (1.38 km)
Average 1 reviews
White in White Beach Club Restaurant (2.69 km)
Exceptional 2 reviews

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Dom Na More
  • Dom Na More